Do You Know SherWeb?
SherWeb is a world leader in the cloud computing industry. Our multidisciplinary team has more than 650 seasoned professionals from many backgrounds. For the last 20 years, we have taken advantage of the most innovative technologies in IT and we have excelled. SherWeb is expanding and has tens of thousands of clients in more than 100 countries. We’re always looking for the best talent. Give us the opportunity to discover your passion!
The Challenge: Trainer
The trainer develops and conducts training programs for sales employees.
· Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
· Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the Sales Academy.
· Formulates teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
· Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
· Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
· Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
· Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
· Assists employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their positions.
· Makes suggestions on improving work procedures.
· Maintains trainee personnel records.
· Develops strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
· Three years of training experience.
· Some advanced education or working toward a degree.
· Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential.
· SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
You possess the following skills:
· Strong Business Acumen.
· Effective, Concise and Fluid Communication skills in both official languages.
· Global & Cultural Awareness.
· Relationship Management and ability to build trust
· Proven capacity for understanding and teaching various subject (product, sales skills, soft skills etc)
· Patience, teaching methodology ,(including coaching) empathy and strong listening skills.
· Excellent knowledge of presentation techniques, communication and training tools and methods.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
· Competitive wage
· Flexible hours
· Beneficial group insurance plan
· Stimulating and enjoyable work environment
… And much more: use of the latest technologies, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), retirement savings plan, employee referral program, monthly team activities, discounts at a fitness center, etc.
Entry date: as soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!