Diabsolut is a Strategic Workforce Management & Business Solutions Provider operating in Montreal, Toronto & Boston. Our core consulting efforts are providing solutions on 3 levels, Strategic, Operational & Technological. Simply put, we are system integrators, with strong practices in Workforce Management, CRM, Business Process Optimization and Change Management. Our unique approach to big picture thinking and our attention to detail helps us succeed where others fail. Since 2003, our goal is to make every client a reference; and we are proud to say, they all are! At Diabsolut, each employee plays a large role in the success of our business and takes ownership of the achievement of that success. We aren’t the typical consulting agency or system integrator, because our people and approach are simply different. We have a desire for acquiring the best talent and empowering our team members to be successful. Diabsolut believes our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity and our passion to be the best and that makes Diabsolut a great company and a fantastic place to work!
Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a maternity cover of 14 months in our HR team for Talent Acquisition & Human Resources Consultant, reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment: Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications;
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources as required;
- Source and recruit well qualified candidates using a variety of sources and tools;
- Perform screening and interview with candidates;
- Complete reference checks on successful candidates;
- Use Human Resources Information System diligently
- Responsible for all employee relations activities to include employment, compensation and benefits
- Responsible for the payroll audit of all employees;
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions and job postings;
- Participate the implementation and support the delivery and deployment of human capital management programs and processes and participate in coaching and guiding in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop, implement and continuously review internal communication plan;
- Facilitate employee relocations, international travel etc.;
- Contribute to continuous improvements & best practices to influence human capital management strategies;
- Ensure that the interests of employees and company are considered in accordance with HR policies and applicable government laws and regulations – i.e.: ESA, Human Rights Code, Normes du Travail, WSIB/CSST etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- Equivalent combination of education and employee relations experience and an achievement of CHRP/CRHA designation
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English, written and spoken
- Minimum of 5 years of versatile HR and recruitment experience in Professional Services and/or Consulting industry;
- Experience in a small – mid size owner managed firm is highly desirable;
- Strong written communication skills including experience with contract revisions;
- Self-motivated self-starter with ability to multitask, be proactive and has exceptional attention to detail;
- Experience with an applicant tracking system within a Human Resources Information System, a definite asset
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to work toward a future vision / state without having all necessary details
- Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and superior ability to problem-solve
- Exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency
- Highly motivated, self-starter, requiring little direction