The HRMS Administrator supports the Manager, HRMS and Payroll on all HRIS and employee data related activities including employee data entry and update, data analysis and report generation, and HRIS system issue resolutions.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the integrity of the data within the HRIS database. Inputs and updates employee information.
- Coordinates and administers data related activities relating to new hires, changes and terminations. Creates employee files. Follows up with managers on outstanding documentations and ensures the Payroll team receives all required documentation. Updates employee information in the HRIS database.
- Generates data and prepares scheduled reports according to established data requirements and distribution lists.
- Consults with internal clients to determine ad hoc reporting requirements and provides recommendations. Generates data and provides reports.
- Conducts bi-weekly audits of HRMS data to ensure data integrity. Takes corrective measures, as required.
- Generates organizational charts using applicable software.
- Responds to HRIS related questions. Troubleshoots issues. Escalates to Manager, HRIS as required.
- Educates team members and leaders on HRIS policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and administers end user training. Updates training manual.
- Consults and contributes to special projects, as required.
- Other duties as required.
EDUCATION, JOB-RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Community college diploma or equivalent training (e.g. RPA, CET)
JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: More than one year up to three years
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Oracle HRMS and web-based applications is an asset.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interface at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with people possessing varying technical abilities.
- Motivation and strong sense of personal initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequently changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to exhibit discretion in handling confidential / sensitive information.
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours.