VetRéseau is a young company located in downtown Quebec City. Its goal is to provide veterinary and technical staffing and social media management solutions for veterinary clinics. Founded four years ago, the company is currently undergoing significant growth and has become a leader in its sector in Quebec.
With the wind in our sails, we want to expand our team and we’re looking for an operations coordinator to join us! If you’re the kind of person who is both analytical and good with people, if you care about our cause, and if you want to join a lively team, this job is for you!
We are looking for someone who:
- is proficient in English and can work in a French-speaking work environment.
- has 2 years of experience in a similar position (coordination, schedule/resource management, etc.).
- has a college or university degree in a relevant field (administration, logistics, etc.).
- like a momma bear, is dedicated to the well-being and satisfaction of their replacement staff and clients.
- is skilled at planning and organization, is autonomous and proactive.
- has been recognized by colleagues for their positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, quick thinking, rigour, and professionalism.
- is able to work under pressure and oversee several projects at once while meeting deadlines.
- has a can-do attitude and is result-driven.
- Understand the preferences of replacement staff in order to send them to the clinics that suit them
- Understand the needs of clients in order to recommend the right replacement staff
- Proactively manage the bank of candidates in order to efficiently and quickly meet the needs of clients
- Be the resource for any question about replacement staff
- Follow-up on client satisfaction and provide feedback to replacement staff
- Build and maintain a close relationship with replacement staff
- Take over operations when the head of operations is absent
- Actively take part in the growth of VetRéseau
- Other related tasks