The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and develop maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Get in touch with us.
Under the supervision of the Director General of Human Resources, the incumbent acts on behalf of as a Labor Relations Specialist to support the HR Partner Consultant team in the day-to-day management of labor relations and to deal with situations that require action for disciplinary action. The person acts as the employer's representative in dealing with the Company's grievances and with the legal bodies in labor law (administrative tribunals, CNESST, etc.). This person ensures consistency in the application of working conditions, directives and policies pertaining to unionized and non-unionized personnel. It monitors the application of collective agreements and documents interpretations of them. She manages the OSH files in collaboration with the technician. She leads some labor relations committees, in collaboration with the HR Partner Advisors, as required. She oversees case law as well as analyzes and recommendations on various topics in her field. She will assist the Senior Labor Relations Advisor in the upcoming collective bargaining negotiations.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant to employment including industrial relations or human resources;
- Have ten (10) years of relevant experience related to assignments in a unionized environment, including 3 years in labor relations
- Being a member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors will be considered an asset;
- Have the ability to adapt to different clienteles and be able to act in a changing environment;
- Possess clear decision making and making recommendations related to the Company's strategy and objectives;
- Demonstrate skills to act in a consulting role;
- Have the ability to exert an influence nce in finding solutions and compromises with the various clienteles;
- Demonstrate rigor and a sense of responsibility in the performance of its duties and have the ability to identify organizational priorities;
- Demonstrate communication skills, both written and oral (analysis summary, assessment, listening skills, ability to present and lead groups);
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team and demonstrate initiative, autonomy and creativity;
- Have a strong sense of the ethics of relationships andcustomer service within a public body;
- Master the computer software related to its field of activity.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT