(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As a training programming technician, you assist with needs analysis as well as training logistics and delivery. You help with quality assurance throughout the product/service delivery process. You serve as technical collaborator and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technical problems and help develop and improve methods and procedures.More specifically, you work as a programming technician for core business training for new caisse and business centre employees. Because you work in a complex, fast-paced environment, you need to be extremely agile and very good at managing priorities.The Cross-sector Services Training Department is looking for a hard-working team player with a positive attitude. If you enjoy rising to new challenges, this job is for you!
- Provide technical support as part of the operational issues encountered. Analyze the request and identify the appropriate solution. List incoming requests to identify internal training needs.
- Conduct technical studies, research and analysis and act as a resource person to submit solutions and action plans.
- Ensure the deployment and maintenance of software and manual and automated processes and ensure training for users.
- Provide technical notes to improve the skills and knowledge of users and their work teams.
- Support various stakeholders in the application of business processes and solutions as well as in the use of tools and systems related to your unit's activities and operations.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on December 31, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Decision quality, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
BUREAU MTL 575-FTQ (FCDQ-GID)
Human resources (FG)