(Work place: Gatineau, 1200 Daniel-Johnson Ouest, St-Hyacinthe)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a training and skills development technician, you assist with needs analysis as well as training logistics and delivery. You help with quality assurance throughout the product/service delivery process. You provide discipline-specific technical support and help your unit carry out its activities, initiatives and processes in accordance with established policies and procedures. You support your unit’s more experienced employees and assist with technical work and analysis involving processes, information management and data processing. The ability to tailor your approach as needed and make sound decisions is therefore essential.
As a trainer, quality supervisor, you will assist in needs analysis, logistics and training delivery. You will serve as a coach for team members. You will provide discipline-specific technical support and help your unit carry out its activities, initiatives and processes in accordance with established policies and procedures. You will support your unit’s more experienced employees and assist with technical work and analysis involving processes and information management. The ability to tailor your approach as needed and make sound decisions will therefore be essential.
- Provide technical support for any operational problems encountered.
- Serve as an internal resource person and provide operational support to continually improve service. Help roll out and maintain software as well as manual and automated processes, and provide user training.
- Help draft technical notes to improve users’ skills and knowledge.
- Assist various stakeholders in applying procedures and using tools and systems related to your unit’s activities and operations.
- Promote continuous improvement among Personal Member Services teams.
- Ensure that member and client service quality is maintained.
Other working conditions
- Travel: 40% of the time on our various sites
- Number of jobs available : 3 (2 positions in St-Hyacinthe, 1 position in Gatineau)
- College diploma in a related field
- One year of relevant experience
- Experience as a financial services agent (operations) (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Situational adaptability
277, rue Notre-Dame Gatineau
Human resources (FG)