(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a training and skills development advisor, you assist with needs analysis as well as training development, logistics and delivery. You coach and mentor employees. You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You design and update training activities and implement skills development processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Facilitate and deliver training sessions for a mainly professional clientele as part of programs or solutions with complex, unusual and highly specialized content, and support participants by providing individual coaching.
- Support the cultural shift and the focus on doing what's best for members and clients in delivering training and coaching activities.
- Evaluate learners and provide constructive feedback based on evaluations.
- Provide advisory support during operational and organizational changes following initiatives and training programs.
- Hold post-training activities to ensure that lessons are applied on the job, and recommend corrective measures to ensure that learning targets are met and to optimize customer service.
- Actively participate in the development, delivery, promotion and improvement of new programs, solutions, content, policies and standards for training and skills development.
- Recommend approaches to provide participants with the support they need to learn new content or develop existing knowledge or skills.
- Use training feedback to develop solutions and action to take.
- Identify impacts and recommend solutions and action plans that will help trainees achieve learning objectives and optimize their performance for all services provided..
Other working conditions
- Note: The position will be unionized if the selected applicant is in Montreal.
- Travel: 5 to 25% of the time based on business needs (does not apply to the COVID-19 context)
- Work place: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Very sound knowledge of the trade, the sector (commercial/industrial and/or agricultural business and/or real estate and its clientele)
- Proficiency with Office 365 IT tools
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in English (advanced level would be an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Human resources (FG)