(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a trainer, you are dedicated primarily to supporting employees by helping them integrate into a new position—mainly in the role of advisor. You also assist managers in meeting the knowledge-enhancement and skills-development needs of resources.
Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord, a financial cooperative, made up of over 52,000 members, manages a business volume of $3.5 billion and is well established in its sector.
The caisse is known for its team’s dedication to the development and success of members’ projects. Our team’s drive, experience and multiculturalism are what allow us to position ourselves as the financial institution of choice.
Employees of Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord are central to its actions and skills development is one of our top priorities. Our team focuses on achieving the caisse’s objectives as well as client satisfaction, and is supported by a dynamic board of directors.
All our actions are aligned to make a positive difference for our members and clients and thus, as a team, to make our mark together!
- Act as a trainer and integrator for caisse employees (L2 to L7). Train, coach and upgrade the skills of the resources you support following changes in processes and resourcing (technical aspects) and know-how (relational aspects), with a view to making an optimal contribution to client satisfaction, project quality and business development
- Show leadership and an ability to influence with your manager. Demonstrate strong analytical and advisory skills, and act as a subject matter expert for all employees. Actively participate in the development of performance indicators
- Extend the Desjardins Group offer by assisting, supporting and advising caisse managers in selecting, applying and implementing training solutions, programs and tools
- Help design and implement various training and competency development solutions for the organization
- Help monitor and assess the organization's training content in collaboration with the partners involved
- Identify training needs and content update priorities based on client issues. Propose innovative and creative solutions adapted to current needs
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Decision quality, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord
CAISSE DE SAULT-AU-RÉCOLLET--MONTRÉAL-NORD (T: 30513)
Human resources (FG)