Recognized for its field experience and high-level technical expertise, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services for over 35 years, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and support to customer service. exploitation. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels. At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development. BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is a member of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers. To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join our networks. talent attraction specialists:.
Description: Human Resources Trainee Position - Fall 2019You will work under the supervision of the department head - HRP, HR projects and training. As a human resources intern, you will provide administrative support within a dynamic and engaged team. To be successful and enjoyable in our team, you will have to stand out by your rigor, your autonomy, your resourcefulness and your ability to learn quickly. Your role will consist in:
- Work with and provide administrative support to HRP's in situations such as: assigning an employee to another office, paying various premiums, changing the schedule, status or entitlement 'an employee, off-cycle salary adjustment, appointment of a manager, renewal of a contract, departure of an employee.
- Prepare letters and forms, validate and approve bonus forms, follow up with managers and employees.
- Assist HRPs in coordinating the company's leadership program.
- Be responsible for tracking various dates and completing validations for contracts, probation periods, maternity and paternity leave, leave without pay, etc.
- Participate in the implementation of a rigorous process for monitoring employee integration.
- Manage the documentation of files related to employee files.
- Participate in the implementation of a new HR Document Management Tool (EDM).
- Actively participate in the creation of promotional letters.
- Coordinate some training and update it in the training management system.
Work schedule: 37.5
- Be adaptable
- Maintain good relations with colleagues
- Being able to learn in action
- Be result-oriented
- Being able to self-develop
- Be Autonomy, Proactivity and Creativity
- Have a sense of organization, attention to detail and rigor
- Demonstrate good management of priorities
- Demonstrate a strong analytical and synthesis spirit
- Have initiative and good judgment
- Be reliable and discreet
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Resource Managementin industrial relations or any relevant training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel Intermediate).
- Bilingualism (French and English) required, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent sense of work organization and priority management in a dynamic environment and in a context of changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to learn and to get involved.
- Ability to work in a team and anticipate needs.
- Ability to write procedures and instructions.
- Understanding of the experience and willingness to make it a priority in each of its interventions. BBA is committed to promoting diversity and equity in employment. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Note that we will only communicate with successful applicants.