technician, technician - talent acquisition Human Resources Directorate
Regular position, full time
HEC Montréal is the first school of management in Canada. Centenary, holder of three international approvals, his reputation is established in Quebec, Canada and internationally. HEC Montréal offers an enriching, dynamic, stimulating and multicultural workplace; real crossroads of trends in all management sectors.
The Human Resources Department supports school strategies and participates in its effectiveness by promoting a community where conditions are conducive to both professional and personal fulfillment of its employees. It aims to attract and retain a quality workforce, train and develop the skills of all employees and to ensure a healthier and safe work environment.
l 'TEAM Talent acquisition is responsible for the planning, recruitment, selection, evaluation, hiring, welcoming and integrating a hand-D talented work for all administrative jobs in the school.
Role and responsibilities
The technician or technician - acquisition Talents provides administrative assistance as part of the attraction, evaluation, selection and welcome activities. The holder participates in all stages of the staffing process and is required to provide support to the entire team. It offers its organizational and relational skills to optimize the fluidity of the staffing process. In addition, it acts as a resource person and supports administrative operations.
More specifically, the person holding this job:
- Creates job offers in the application management system. Prepares and puts online displays by ensuring a quality standard, uniformity and ensures its diffusion both internally and externally.
- offers websites and social media allowing To better target potential candidates.
- receives recommended CVs and other spontaneous applications, adds them to the ATS software and adds them to the appropriate mandates.
- participates in the various stages of the staffing process. By performing certain activities such as:
- followed by applicants with candidates (addition of necessary parts).
- Material organization of interviews.
- Administration and correction of the Selection tests.
- If necessary, complete telephone interviews.
- completes professional references.
- Writing of hiring letters and followed.
- Management of hiring documents and followed by stakeholders.
- participates in the hosting process for new jobs Yés.
- In collaboration with the compensation advisor, ensures to provide managers with updated job descriptions and can attend their revisions or at the Writing new job descriptions.
- tracks the performance appraisal forms and end letters of the trial period.
- detects, note and communicate The operating problems of the system or computer reports and ensures the follow-up.
- compiles the data needed for the production of statistics (endowment report).
- provides administrative support andLogistics to the activities of its work sector: research and picking information, writing of current responses and general correspondence, requests for monitoring, preparation and organization of certain events, billing, etc.
- answer boxes of Generic Electronic Couriers of the Human Resources Directorate.
- maintains the standard classification system in effect at school. Ensures the semi-active folders according to the schedule provided for this purpose and maintains the related file.
- collaborates with temporary and final records of files according to the established procedures.
- submits to its superior any file requiring special attention; performs any other task at the request of its superior or necessity by its functions, to maintain or improve the services of its work sector.
- If necessary, participates in the development and drafting Some PowerPoint presentations for special projects.
- If necessary, does the search for candidates on different web platforms including LinkedIn (sourcing) and builds pools of passive nominations.
- Collegial degree in administrative techniques, human resources or other discipline deemed relevant
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the complete recruitment cycle
- Very good knowledge of the French language spoken and written
- very good knowledge of the English language spoken and written
- very good knowledge of the software and technological environments of common use (suite office)
- good knowledge of a system Candidate Management (Workday, Taleo, CV Manager etc)
- Ability to work under pressure inside restricted deadlines
- Skills in interpersonal relationships and in oral communications and Written
- analysis and synthesis ability
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Methodical spirit, rigor and precision in Work
- Aptitude for Teamwork, Collaboration
- Respect for the rules of ethics for the management of confidential records
- have experience in the use of social media for recruitment purposes (asset)
- Knowledge of academic environment (asset)
- salary scale of $ 46,205 to $ 64,643, according to years of relevant experience
- 23 days of annual vacation after one year of service
- 15 holidays
- compressed and reduced schedule during the summer period
- training and more generous development program than the market
- group insurance program and pension plan to Defined benefits