You Junior, you will probably agree with me: to start his career in human resources, the ideal would be to start with a HR trainer post and progressively evolving in this same company to become in fine Human Resources Advisor.
And if I told you that this post exists?
Indeed, our client, is looking for a technician to take care of the full human resources as well as wages. The goal of this position is to gradually delegate the entire HR component, allowing you to learn and evolve simultaneously.
I feel your excitement ride, wait I will tell you a little more. basically, your mission:
- Manage the complete payroll process as well as the end-of-year process
- ensure managing the absences
- Treat all issues related to ROS and collective insurance
- act as a resource person with employees and managers
- Produce Reports and HR follow-ups needed
- perform full integration processes as well as the starting process
- maintain up-to-date HR tools
- Participate in special projects
Here the customer service that you will ensure with employees and managers, as well as your ability to move in a SME are the Essence of the post. That's why you're waiting for you:
- dec in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in production of payroll
- 1 to 2 years of experience in human resource management An asset
- your sense of resourcefulness and autonomy
- Your dynamism
- tone meaning
- of the openness and flexibility
- functional English level
And anyway ... a good sense of humor!
You understood it, the environment is dynamic and your role will be essential. For all your efforts, you will be rewarded. Here are a small pecuniary preview:
- salary : variable between $ 45k and 55k $, depending on the experience
- Advantages : Collective insurance from day 1 including an envelope of $ 600 per specialist; Reor; 3 weeks of leave and 3 personal days; Envelope for the cellular ...
* The use of the masculine is used only for text relief purposes.