Being RH technician at Pratic is part of a multi-talented team that helps and accompanies businesses in the healthy management of their human resources and, through a turnkey approach, allows to these to get results. From initial management to project delivery, you maintain a constant contact and offers professional support to team advisors. You ensure effective communication to the team and you adapt your strategies to each customer.
In our 100% flexible environment, where each idea can materialize, we have a place for you, Makes the big jump!
The values of Prati are passion, rigor, authenticity, teamwork, innovation and qualification. Do you talk to you too? We want you in the team!
The profile of our dream candidate:
- You like to manage several projects at the same time, the Diversity stimulates you!
- Rigorous, you are autonomous in your post
- You are organized and you know how to work in tight times
- dynamic, customers are contaminated By your joie de vivre!
- meticulous, you have a great attention to details
- collaborative, you have fun working in a team
- creative, you n 'Do not hesitate to put forward new ways to do
- resourceful, you find the solution to any problem!
a post at Pratiq, It comes with:
- a permanent station
- A hyper flexible schedule
- a work shared between the office of Berthierville (superb space In the startup box) and the teleworking
- of the à la carte training, according to your needs and your career aspirations
- fabulous colleagues
- events d enter Ladic entering
In your daily life, you will do:
- The creation of attractive job offers that will generate a craze at Working for our customers
- post descriptions, specialty platform displays and social networks
- follow-up to requests for information from candidates and you will realize interviews
- The analysis of the results on the different employment platforms and social networks
- The follow-up of investments on sponsored ads and other platform display sites
- The creation and production of HR documents according to the needs of the customers or our internal needs
- of the brainstorm with the team on various brand projects employer and HR culture
- the preparation activities and content of HR and SST training
- Diagnostic report writing, in collaboration with a member of the team
- HR and SST file management specific As a project manager
- a lookout for HR and SST trends
Your qualifications and tools:
- dec in administration, RH training or relevant experience
- you master the Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, Teams)
- Experience six (6) months to two (2) years in an HR role
- you have an excellent command of French, written and spoken
* The masculine is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.