(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a Learner Services technician, you assist with needs analysis as well as training logistics and delivery. You are primarily responsible for welcoming and communicating with learners and trainers on a day-to-day basis.You provide discipline-specific technical support and help your unit carry out its activities, initiatives and processes in accordance with established policies and procedures. You support your unit’s more experienced employees and assist with technical work and analysis involving processes, information management and data processing. The ability to tailor your approach as needed and make sound decisions is therefore essential.
- Provide technical support for operational issues
- Serve as internal resource person and provide operational support to continually improve service. Help roll out and maintain software and manual and automated processes. Train users
- Help prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users
- Help practitioners follow procedures and use your unit’s tools and systems.
Other working conditions
- Schedule : From 7:30 a.m. to 15:30 p.m.
- Number of job available : 1
College diploma in a related field
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
FCDQ-GID-MTL-SEPB 575 Bureau
Human resources (FG)