Title: Technician, Human Resources
Posting Date: 2019-06-10
# Requisition: 086
Type of position: Full time Category: Administration / Technical
Type of job: Temporary (14 months)
Located in Boucherville, Avara Pharmaceutical Services has one of the largest sterile pharmaceutical plants in the country. Our mission is to become a world-class leader and deliver a superior customer experience in outsourced pharmaceutical development and manufacturing. If you are recognized for your concern for excellence and quality, your teamwork, your customer-oriented service; join Avara's team.
We are currently looking for a Technician, Human Resources for a maternity leave replacement (temporary 14 months).
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, The Human Resources Technician provides the necessary support to the Human Resources team with regard to the tasks related to recruitment, administration of personnel movements, management of personnel disability and benefits as well as pay administration for all employees. It informs employees about the policies / programs offered by the company.
Summary of tasks:
- Prepares job postings and takes part in various job-related tasks such as: administering hiring tests, selecting resumes, taking referrals, preparing employee files and hiring packages. Support the HR team for the New Employee Program;
- Complete and validate the data entries in the Human Resources system and pay for any changes applicable to an employee (change of position, structure, salary, change in social benefits or other conditions of employment, etc.);
- Processes employee benefits membership only to changes made by employees after hiring. Responsible for managing employee bonuses for social benefits during extended absence. Supports managers for unionized employee disability files and follows up with employees;
- Assists the person responsible for payroll in the preparation of reports and data entries.Replace the pay officer during absences;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a Diploma of College Studies with relevant experience;
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment, disability management and payroll management;
- Good knowledge of the ADP system (an asset);
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written;
- Good time management and work organization, meticulousness, team spirit and able to work in a changing environment with several priorities.
To apply for this post, send your CV via this site by writing the requisition number and the title of the post in the subject of your email.
At Avara, we care about equitable access to job opportunities and diversity in the workplace. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.