you to us! The engineering-consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau specializes in building. Our employees are passionate about it and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to help save the planet. Her daring and avant-garde achievements have earned her an enviable reputation recognized by the industry and an impressive number of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 500 seasoned experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver.
We are looking for a Human Resources Technician for our Montreal office .
Here is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in human resources and to be at the heart of stimulating and varied projects!
- Coordinate the arrival of new employees and facilitate the reception during their first day of work;
- Assist human resources advisors in their recruitment files: posting of positions, pre-employment checks, preparation of hiring letters, entry of data into the intranet, etc.
- Organize and coordinate participation tion of Bouthillette Parizeau at the various job fairs, career days and other recruitment activities;
- Organize employee training activities and participate in the management of the administrative component of on-the-job training (Law 1 %);
- Follow up on disability, maternity, paternity, etc.
- Support the human resources team in its various projects.
- Have a college training in administration option human resources;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Written and spoken bilingualism essential;
- Have ease with computer tools and a good knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Have a good team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate autonomy and judgment;
- Rigor, professionalism and big sen s of ethics;
- Have a great sense of organization and be able to manage one's priorities well.
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
- A flexible summer schedule throughout the year
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent support thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.