- Title: Technician, Human Resources
- Shift: Day
- # Requisition: 016
- Type of position: Full time
- Category: Administration / Technical
- Type of job: Permanent
Located in Boucherville, Avara Pharmaceutical Services has one of the largest sterile pharmaceutical plants in the country. Our mission is to become a world-class leader and deliver a superior customer experience in outsourced pharmaceutical development and manufacturing. If you are recognized for your concern for excellence and quality, your team work, your customer-oriented service; join Avara’s team.
We are currently looking for a Technician, Human Resources :
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, The Human Resources Technician provides the necessary support to the Human Resources team with regard to the tasks related to recruitment, administration of personnel movements, management disability and benefits and pay administration for all employees. It informs employees about the policies / programs offered by the company.
Summary of tasks:
- Prepares job postings and participates in various recruitment-related tasks such as: administering job tests, selecting resumes, taking referrals, preparing employee files and hiring folders . Support the HR team for the New Employee Program;
- Complete and validate data entries in the Human Resources system and pay for any changes applicable to an employee (change of position, structure, salary, change in benefits or other conditions of employment, etc.);
- Acts on employee employee access to employee benefits and changes made by employees after hiring. Responsible for managing employee premiums for benefits during extended absence. Supports managers for unionized employee disability files and follows up with employees;
- Assists the person responsible for payroll for the preparation of reports and data entries. Replaces payroll manager during absences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a Diploma of College Studies with relevant experience;
- At least one (1) year of experience in recruitment, disability management and payroll management;
- Good knowledge of the ADP system (an asset);
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written;
- Good time management and work organization, meticulousness, team spirit and ability to work in a changing environment.
To apply for this position, send your CV via this site by writing the requisition number and job title in the subject line of your email.
At Avara, we are committed to equitable access to employment opportunities and diversity in the workplace. Only successful applicants will be contacted.