First of all, allow me to tut you.
I am Jeremy, Vice President at TOTEM and I am looking for our future teammate. You are certainly already solicited for great job opportunities. But you have already asked what it could look like to work at Totem?
It's very simple. Totem is composed of a complete team of recruiters and consultants, each with his character, his career and his experience. In our tribe we have geeks, creatives, sportsmen, young wolves ... but above all gathered by common values: respect, positive attitude, exceeding, ....
Everyone will have something to learn!
Our goal is that you help us develop TOTEM by taking responsibility for a department and accompanying the teams in achieving their goals.
Here's what your position will look like:
- Your role will mainly manage and accompany your team in achieving their goals and In the development of their career.
- convey and transmit our values and vision;
- advice, coaching, training, supervision etc.
- recruitment, reception and integration of new employees;
- strategic planning;
- strategic alloy (e) of management;
- you will also in charge of developing a clientele and process certain commands
- business development;
- recruitment, sourcing and controlling processing;
- irreproachable customer service;
But above all, we want it to be done with respect , passion , Integrity , Excellence and always looking for the best solution
to achieve this, We basically look for qualities:
- A successful experience in recruitment firm (ideal in management but it is only An asset! Leadership and positive attitude are the only management criteria we are looking for)
- a positive attitude . There are no problems, that challenges!
- a speed of execution. In our business everything goes fast ... so you have to go even faster!
- a active listening developed. We have two ears and a mouth, it's good for listening twice as we speak!
- A Excellent customer service and beautiful interpersonal skills. Because above all, our job is to create relationships.
Obviously at this stage you ask what to expect. It's normal, here's what we offer:
- full-time permanent station
- teleworking and flexible hours
- attractive remuneration
- Benefits (collective assurances, pae, ...)
- activities The fun to do as a team (the latest: a great mix of mix!)
- easy and open communication with managers
- a career to be developed without limit and international mobility
- the best technological tools
- and above all, a Fun, professional and collaborative atmosphere.
* The use of the masculine is only used for reeling the text
Change your life by changing that of others, Send your CV to