Permanent | Full Time | Immediate
JOVACO is evolving rapidly and is looking to fill the new key role of Talent & Culture Manager to help us recruit the best talent and mobilize our teams to achieve the vision of our organization. We are seeking a passionate individual who wants to help nurture a strong corporate culture and put new tools in place within our organization, and who also shares JOVACO’s values: authenticity, humanism, reliability and curiosity.
Answering to the Director of Finances and Administration, the mission of the Talent & Culture Manager will be to plan, develop and implement HR strategies based on the mission and vision of our organization.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the hiring process according to our coporate value (review job descriptions, search for candidates, sort resumes, conduct preliminary candidate interviews over the phone, plan interviews);
- Coordinate HR activities and operations (onboarding and integration, performance review, etc.);
- Ensure the maintenance or creation of main administrative documents (employee guide, integration plan, onboarding process, annual performance assessment forms, etc.);
- Work in close collaboration with management to elaborate and implement various HR programs and strategies to improve the performance of the organization and its employees;
- Implement HR marketing activities to attract new talent;
- Attend career fairs to promote our company and put in place a workforce renewal plan;
- Promote our coporate culture and social life on social media;
- Advise managers regarding the respect of various rules, laws, policies and processes;
- Organize internal social activities;
- Stay up to date on hiring trends;
- Carry out other administrative tasks related to HR.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Baccalaureate in human resources or equivalent course of study;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Desire to work in an environment in constant evolution;
- Desire to play a key role in the development and implementation of HR strategies that will cultivate the reputation of our organization;
- Ability to adapt;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Great listening and communication skills;
- Bilingual in English and French.
At JOVACO, we believe it’s important to work as a team and take care of our employees. We understand the balance between work and home life isn’t always easy to manage, and we’re here to support you. In return, we expect you to be curious, a self-starter, and open and honest with the rest of your team.
What we’re most proud of at JOVACO? The people who fit the organization stick around. Over half our team has been with us for more than 5 years, which says something about how we treat our people.
The Talent & Culture manager will play a key role as ambassador of our company values, both internally and with our clients and potential candidates. We are looking for someone whose foremost concern is the human side to help represent our diverse and dynamic team and help it grow. Recognize yourself? Apply today!