If you are looking for a company with a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, which offers a lot of flexibility and consideration for its employees, then take the time to consider this offer!
Our client, based in Ville St -Laurent is looking for a Culture and Talent Director.
You will manage the Talent Acquisition team, and the organizational development team:
- Management of four talent acquisition advisers
- Management of KPIs and achievement of objectives
- Budget management
- Relationship management with the executives. Very important advisory role.
- Management of supplier relationships
- Management of the employer brand and positioning on social networks
- Program management trainee
- Recruitment of the most strategic positions (executive level)
- Management of two DO advisers
- Management of talent development and succession programs
- Management of management support programs in their relations with employees
- Management of employee satisfaction and performance
- Management of grants and budget
- Higher education in Human Resources
- Significant experience related to the responsibilities of the position
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive influence , interpersonal skills
Lots of flexibility
Gym on site
Private company. Very accessible direction. Decisions go quickly, relationships are simple.
Distinction Best youth employer and best employer in Montreal
Do you recognize yourself in this description? So don't wait a moment longer and send us your application to the attention of Jérémy Muller.