GBi is looking for a talent acquisition specialist. Under the responsibility of the Director, Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for the complete management of the staffing process for all vacant positions. He (she) actively participates in developing and coordinating recruitment activities and participates in the development and implementation of poster strategies, while being on the lookout for best practices and market trends in the field of advertising. acquisition of talent.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Complete the management of the recruitment process for all technical and administrative positions.
- Develop and maintain pools of potential candidates for future needs
- Develop and maintain its network to maintain relationships with the best talent in the industry and ensure short, medium and long-term strategies for talent acquisition
- Develop and implement different talent acquisition strategies to ensure the effectiveness of different processes
- Be on the lookout for new recruitment trends and techniques
- Organize promotional and recruitment activities (job fair, open house, etc.)
- Assist in the planning, organization and preparation of hospitality and employee integration activities
- Has a university education in human resources or related training;
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Be passionate about recruiting and talent hunting;
- Has experience in a recruitment firm or engineering consulting firm
- Master the Microsoft Office suite
- Has a high sense of ethics
- Have the ability to listen and the ability to maintain good interpersonal and professional relationships and be recognized for their interpersonal skills
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at