You are ago-getter, you want to dedicate your energy onhelping vulnerable communities and Canadiansat large, you knowhow to juggle between urgency and quality customer service.
If these three statements are true for you, then you surely have a chance to become a part of our National Talent Acquisition Team as aRecruiter to manage thecurrent emergency response.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager for Surge Operations, you will be collaborating with our business partners and hiring managers tosource, identify, assess, interview and advise ontop quality candidates. We are looking for you – and your passion – to join our team of innovative experts who plan and execute our recruitment practices to contribute directly to our organization’s performance and growth.
If you are available for the next 3 to 6 months to come help us and be part of the solution, you will enjoy:
- Culture: an organization that is guided by our fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality
- Opportunity: to work with the best and brightest in the non-profit field, in an environment that promotes continuous learning, creativity and collaboration
- Welcoming Team :the Talent Acquisition Team takes pride in promoting a positive working environment, welcoming new ideas and valuing each team member’s experiences.
- Meaningful Work: you will be recruiting for passionate individuals who support emergencies and save lives.
- Abilingual recruitment specialistwith experience in hiring health professionals and high-volume recruitment;
- Looking forautonomy, and efficient work in aremote setting with a rotative team;
- Aversatile professional with a long-term abilityto adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Wiling to be part of the solution, and to work on a4 days on/ 3 days off schedule, even if it means working on the week-end if needed.
In this role you will:
- Work remotely to support various projects, including Vaccination centers support and Epidemic Prevention and Control;
- Work closely with Client Groups as part of Talent Acquisition team;
- Proactively develop and execute effective sourcing strategies to continually build and maintain a talent pool;
- Schedule and perform phone interviews, shortlist candidates, manage debriefs discussions and offer processes;
- Participate in special projects continuously provide process improvement efforts;
- Demonstrate high quality service skills to provide an excellent candidate experience;
- Complete a daily precise reporting on actions taken for all projects.
We’re looking for:
- Minimum a year of hands-on experience in Talent Acquisition field;
- Previous experience in recruitment of health professionals and high-volume recruitment is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in both official languages (English and French), spoken and written;
- Proven ability to meet targets, respect deadlines and work in a changing environment;
- Ability to build confidence and strong relationships with hiring managers and business partners;
- Proven success using a variety of sourcing strategies including proactive sourcing techniques using social media and referral generation;
- Demonstrated rigor in performing various tasks.
The Canadian Red Cross is committed to gender equality and social inclusion in our workplace. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, religion, nationality, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage all qualified persons to apply particularly Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Please notify us as soon as possible of any adaptive measures you might require at any stage of the recruitment process.