- Business Unit: Transat Inc.
- Department: Human Resources
- Status: Permanent, full-time
- Work Location: Montreal
- Immediate Supervisor: Recruitment and Training Manager
The talent acquisition advisor is responsible for the entire talent acquisition process for administrative, professional, and managerial positions. The incumbent will advise internal clients when assessing their needs and establish the recruitment strategy. He will also act as an ambassador for the Transat employer brand by providing an enriching, one-of-a-kind candidate experience.
- Carry out each step in the talent acquisition process (needs assessment, pre‑selection, interview, candidate follow‑up, pre‑employment screening, job offer, etc.);
- Develop partnerships and work closely with the human resources business partners and managers to assist them with the various recruitment files;
- Advise managers at every stage of the recruitment process, from evaluating applications to making hiring decisions;
- Propose and implement concrete solutions for attracting and acquiring talent (search strategies and appropriate recruiting sources) and keep an eye on the latest market trends;
- Source active and passive candidates on formal and informal networks and stay connected with them to establish a network of potential candidates;
- Develop and adapt an interview template and screening tools;
- Interpret the results of psychometric assessments and give feedback to internal clients;
- Conduct pay equity analyses, make recommendations, and present job offers to selected candidates;
- Complete all administrative responsibilities related to talent acquisition (monitoring tables, employment contracts, orientation documents, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition;
- IT Recruitment Experience, an asset;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software;
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset);
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written);
- Aptitude for handling multiple files at a time;
- Ability to work in a fast‑paced and changing environment;
- Autonomy, flexibility, and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent listening, leadership, and communication skills;
- Willingness to consistently promote the Transat brand in the external market.
Please submit your resume in case of interest.
Transat values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.