Role: Working at BBA … is to be part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the will to excel to offer the best in their customers.
Recognized for its field experience and high-level technical expertise, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services for over 35 years, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and support to customer service. exploitation. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development.
BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers.
To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join the networks of our Talent Attraction Specialists:
Description: Post based at our office in Montreal or Mont-Saint-Hilaire.
Our Human Resources Department is currently looking for a candidate who stands out for his passion for recruiting, his abilities with information technology, his communication, his excellent ability analysis and its approach centered on collaboration and teamwork. By joining our Talent Acquisition team, you will take the lead in implementing talent attraction strategies for the team and will act as a Talent Acquisition Advisor to your internal clients.
Your role will be:
- Refine Talent Attraction Strategies Using Different Technology Platforms and Social Networks
- Apply recruitment best practices and propose new and original solutions to find outstanding candidates as quickly as possible
- Maximize the use of our LinkedIn Recruiter licenses
- Maintain a network of active and passive candidates
- Bring BBA to life in social media, networking events, career days and job fairs
- Conduct phone interviews and / or pre-selection video and promote career prospects at BBA
- Accompany, collaborate and exercise an advisory role with internal clients responsible for recruiting their respective teams
- Act as ambassador for the quality of the candidate experience
- Coordinate pre-employment checks
- Apply recruitment processes rigorously.
Work schedule: 37.5
- Be an exceptional team player
- Be business savvy
- Be customer-oriented
- Show organizational agility
- Be adaptable
- Have a sense of organization, attention to detail and rigor
- Adapt quickly and perform tasks under pressure
- Manage your time and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree inhuman resources management, industrial relations or any other relevant training
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Very skilled with IT tools and technology systems related to recruitment
- In-depth knowledge of Boolean keyword searches
- Excellent ability and interest in using new technologies
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing best practices
- Ability to deal with multiple concurrentBilingual (English and French) files both orally and in writing
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Trump: Availability for travel between BBA offices in Greater Montreal
- Asset: Being a member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors.