Advisor or advisor to acquire talents
1 year+ | Montreal (hybrid)
We are looking for a large renowned Quebec company on behalf of our client, a adviser/advisor to acquire junior talents. Beautiful challenges await you!
* Diversified tasks and dynamic environment
* hybrid mode and flexible schedule
* Collective insurance, personal leave, birthday leave And corporate discount!
- Management of the complete endowment process;
- Collaboration with managers to define needs and propose adequate strategies;
- Maintenance and update of the candidates' basis;
- Identification of recruitment tracks and development of attraction strategies and of sourcing ;
- Participation in recruitment events;
- Support for teams.
requirements of the Position:
- hold a university degree in human resources, industrial relations or in business administration;
- Having accumulated at least one year of experience in Endowment;
- Be a member of the CRHA/CRIA order (asset);
- master the French language, orally and writing, and have a good editorial capacity in English;
- Be autonomous, proactive and know how to work in a team.
Interesting for you? Send us your application to the address: