That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Our working environment, whether in our offices, on construction sites or teleworking, overflowing with friendly people;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progress are part of internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the human resources team shine is a (e ) junior talent acquisition advisor who stands out for his good humor, his desire to learn and develop.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will be part of the team in charge of the talent acquisition process (for junior and intern positions) for the province of Quebec;
- You will participate in the complete recruitment process (needs analysis, job postings, interview, preparation of the offer and support documents at the reception. As well as the administrative management of our Ambassador program.)
- You will have the opportunity to work on several mandates at the same time;
- You will participate in various career events or promotional activities;
- You will have the chance to develop a network of potential candidates;
- You will be involved in various projects related to the attraction of talent;
- You will work on a daily basis with a team of passionate, dedicated and dynamic people.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- BAC in industrial relations or administration, human resources profile;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in talent acquisition;
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relations and communication (verbal and written);
- Sense of initiative;
- Client-oriented approach;
- Diplomacy, team spirit, efficiency and sense of communication n.
Send your application directly to:
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, natives, persons with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.