About TALINKO Our mission? To link people who will do great things!
Founded by Lucie Pellerin in 2016, TALINKO was born from a desire to enhance recruitment standards, to bring it to expert advisor levels with the required objectivity and professional ethic.
TALINKO is a firm of recruitment shop of intermediate and superior frames based in downtown Montreal. We work in different business sectors and at the level of all corporate functions of a company.
Still growing, TALINKO is looking of a Talent Acquisition Advisor.
We have a flexible business structure where each individual really matters. We care about the well-being of our colleagues and we strive to continually offer a positive and motivating work environment where everyone can flourish.
You are looking for a position in a dynamic environment and very stimulating in an entrepreneurial start-up? Do you prefer Teamwork and look for a versatile, stimulating position with diverse tasks? Do you believe in the importance of providing impeccable customer service and having a direct impact in the career of candidates and in the talent acquisition of our clients? Look no further because we are looking for someone like you!
In a context of growth, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will be responsible to identify the best talents and to assist the team in the delivery of mandates.
In close collaboration with the team and its employees, your main tasks will be:
- Perform the search associated with a Mandate entrusted to it and do research strategies and efforts to attract the best candidates and carry out the mandates
- Develop and develop innovative strategies for research potential candidates using Different tools (database, LinkedIn, job search engines, social networks)
- initiate and ensure contacts with potential candidates by the BI AIS of the head hunt
- Conduct preselection telephone interviews
- Coordinate logistics of interviews
- Write job descriptions and proceed to the displays on Different digital platforms
- Participate in calls or meeting meetings with customers
- Receive and analyze applications received as a result of post displays
- ensure a strategic monitoring on different social media to identify opportunities
- maintain the candidate files and the database
- production of documentation, templates and of internal procedures
- Make the references of candidates
- any other related tasks
Qualifications required Training
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or any other training deemed relevant e
- own at least ten (10) years of experience so five (5) relevant years in Executive and Executive Recruitment
- Experience in Consulting Firms(a considerable asset)
- Good command of all computer tools generally used, including the Microsoft Suite Office, Adobe
- Good knowledge of social media (mainly LinkedIn and ideally LinkedIn Recruiter)
- strong editorial capacity
- Excellent command of French and English ( written and oral).
- Large skill and marked interest for search
- Passionate about the recruitment of managers
- generalist and versatile; skills to work corporate positions at various functions, in all business sectors
- rigor and professionalism
- Understanding of business issues
- internal and external customer service
- proactivity, direction of initiative and listening active
- Spirit of Team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Priority management
- analytic, intellectual and innovative curiosity
- Ability to work multiple folders simultaneously
- ease of adaptation in ever-changing environment.
Why Join TALINKO
- Growing business
- Values conveyed by the organization: passion, respect, expertise, collaboration, innovation, satisfaction, enthusiasm
- Stimulating challenges of the post
- Competent and professional team
- Beautiful opportunity to Use its experience and expertise in recruitment
- Good prospects for progress
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our Web Site
Single people selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form.