We are currently looking for a Head of Staffing and Employer Image to join our Human Resources team. The role is to coordinate recruitment projects, build partnerships with different agencies and schools, and identify and focus on the best ways to increase the visibility and visibility of the firm in the marketplace.
- Be responsible for recruitment projects for the Cabinet;
- Manage the entire staffing cycle (from job posting to employee integration);
- Implement proactive and innovative strategies to attract and maintain an unparalleled talent pool;
- Propose new recruitment strategies;
- Maximize relevant social networks to promote the Cabinet's employment opportunities and enable the search for new talent;
- Work in partnership with partners to identify workforce needs;
- Contribute to the development of the image of the Cabinet externally;
- Manage and feed the company's website at the event level to shine our brand image;
- Represent the company at events (career days, job fairs, networking events, etc.);
- Participate in the improvement of the department's internal practices and ongoing projects;
- Possible involvement in recruitment needs for our clients according to the services offered by the firm.
Skills and abilities
- Good computer knowledge and social networks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Excellent skills to foster the customer experience at its best;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to manage multiple files at once and have a strong sense of organization and detail;
- Proactive, effective and creative in finding efficient solutions;
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written French;
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Education and work experience
- Possess a DEC or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Administration or other relevant fields;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Recruitment experience in the field of accounting and finance (asset).
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Flexible schedule;
- 12 personal days a year;
- Summer schedule reduced to 4 days a week for the months of July and August and closure of the office during the holiday season;
- Performance Bonus;
- Continuing education and payment of professional dues;
- Full range of group insurance (medical, paramedical and dental care);
- Recognition programs (years of service and others);
- Social Committee very present.