Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Specialist, Talent Acquisition. This job is permanent, full-time.
We have an excellent opportunity for an informed and experienced human resources professional who would like to join a dynamic team.
Your talent acquisition responsibilities will include selecting candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and organizing or taking part in career events. To succeed in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruitment strategies and maintain trust-based relationships with potential candidates.
Ultimately, you will lead company-wide recruitment projects to create talent pipeline and meet the Company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Take part in developing and implementing various projects and initiatives to attract and acquire talent for the entire Company;
- Be constantly on the lookout for new trends and best practices for talent attraction and acquisition;
- Assist and advise managers and HR colleagues concerning best practices for talent attraction and acquisition;
- Carry out the entire recruiting process, from needs assessment to hiring;
- Organize and take part in career fairs and recruiting events;
- Represent the Company at events involving various stakeholders and job fairs;
- Offer an outstanding candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process;
- Promote long-term relationships with former and potential candidates;
- Provide support for Head Office’s various HR projects and programs.
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources – Corporate Services, you will be a member of a results-oriented team that is encouraged to exceed expectations and recognized for its sense of initiative.
- Bachelor of Human Resources or Industrial Relations;
- A minimum of 4 to 7 years of experience in talent acquisition, preferably with a large company;
- Advanced information technology knowledge (human resources management systems), social media, Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, an asset;
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés, an asset.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Ability to work as a member of a team, to communicate with all levels of the organization and to adapt quickly to change;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines, while delivering quality results;
- Solid knowledge of processes and strategies used for candidate and talent recruitment and management;
- Understanding of social media and their impact on talent acquisition strategies;
- Self-sufficiency, thoroughness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.