That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Our work environment (whether at our offices, construction sites or telecommuting) overflows with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progress are part of the culture internal;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it every day to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the human resources team shine is a specialist passionate about the acquisition of talent which stands out for its energy, thoroughness and diplomacy. It is a replacement for maternity leave lasting approximately 12 months.
The person may be based in the Quebec, Montreal or Boucherville office.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will be part of the team in charge of the talent acquisition process for the province de Québec;
- Your analytical skills will be required to understand recruitment needs and establish action plans;
- You will have the opportunity to work on several mandates at the times;
- You will have the chance to develop a network of potential candidates;
- You will be involved in decision-making, in the preparation and presentation of offers;
- Your opinions and advice will be taken into account in all stages of talent acquisition.
- You will be involved in the creation and implementation of talent attraction strategies;
- You will work daily with ec a team of passionate, dedicated and dynamic people.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- BAC in industrial relations or administration, human resources profile;
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in recruiting professional and technical positions (asset) ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Client-oriented approach;
- Diplomacy, team spirit, efficiency and communication skills.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities and members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.