Job ID#: 943
Location: Montreal, QC
Employment Type: Permanent
With over 172.9 billion in assets under management as of March 31 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients. Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Why join Fiera Capital:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of HR policies, guidelines and programs that engage Fiera Capital’s employees while ensuring compliance with global legislation.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of all global HR policies and guidelines;
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of all employment contract templates globally;
- Accountable to ensure that all HR programs and guidelines comply with regulatory requirements globally, including all reporting requirements;
- Accountable for global mobility policy and administration;
- Development of communication and efficient processes of HR policies and guidelines;
- Advisor to HR Business Partners on all HR policies and guidelines.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field;
- 8+ years of experience in HR and / or employment law;
- Master’s degree is an asset;
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation is an asset;
- Experience implementing HR policies and programs including severance policies and mobility;
- Ability to work in an agile mode;
- Experience with HR information systems;
- Excellent interpersonal, and relationship-building skills;
- Enjoys work in a constantly evolving environment;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Good knowledge of Excel; Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); experience with database reporting programs.
Please submit your resume via this website.
The use of masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both women and men.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff are our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.