The Recruitment – Sourcing specialist is head hunting and sourcing candidates for our team of recruiters. He works closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to generate candidate flow primarily for installers, sales consultants and other professional positions.
Tasks and Responsabilities
- Develop effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates. Channels include but are not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, campus, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Create campaigns, execute reach out, and develop relationships with talent people corresponding to our needs, promoting talent awareness Brand and potential opportunities
- Call potential candidates to validate experience before sending to recruiters.
- Maintaining reports and performance metrics
- Seek out, develop, and execute new and innovative sourcing strategies
- Representing Bath Fitter brand and recruiting team internally and externally
- 3 to 5 years of experience at a recruiting agency or executive search head hunting in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Boolean search strings and other advanced sourcing techniques
- Proficient with search engines, social media, MS Office applications
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and work independently
- Strong client relationship building and networking abilities
- Good time management skills