The Talent Acquisition Specialist work closely with the team to effectively source and secure all staffing requirements for our Studio.
- Full-cycle recruitment to include: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research (e.g. social platforms and professional networks), sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to develop recruiting strategies to identify top talent
- Participate in recruiting events and job fairs to represent Reel FX
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure the correct candidates are being sourced for our open positions
- Schedule and interview candidates.
- Possess strong ability to screen and interview
- Create reports, feedback and other information on applicants through the ATS
- Communicate regularly with the team to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Build and maintain a strong employer brand with students, graduates, schools and universities.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Develop and build a network of contacts within the industry
- Act as a mentor to the talents acquisition team members
- DEC, Bachelor’s (BA) degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist through full lifecycle or similar role
- Experience recruiting for an animation, VFX or gaming studio is a plus
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Familiarity with Office applications, like Word and Excel, as well as popular social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, are a must.· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.Please note that Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be considered in priority.