A new opportunity has just arrived!
Filled with challenges, learning opportunities within a dynamic aerospace company, you'll have the chance to accompany the company in recruiting by taking on the role of Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor!
THE SENIOR ADVISOR'S MISSIONS ACQUISITION OF TALENTS
- Ensure the process of Staffing in collaboration with your team of recruiters
- Take requests from different teams and assist managers in identifying their needs
- Write and publish bilingual job offers in the HR database
- Conduct interviews
- Conduct salary analysis and submit bids to candidates
- Ensure all pre-employment and ensure the completeness of the hired candidate's file
- Collaborate with HRP and Payroll Advisors of the head office in the context of the development of the offers in correspondence with the internal equity and the current market
- Support the HRP in the preparation of the annual HR reports
- Ensure the recruitment of university trainees
- Ensure the renewal of consultants' contracts
- Monitor the performance indicators related to the recruitment process and ensure their evolution
And also ... you will keep up-to-date with the best practices in terms of recruitment, market trends and competition and will participate in the different special projects!
The description of the post turns you on? Let's check now if you have the profile your client wants!
PROFILE OF SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION
- Bac RH, or Relationships industrial or any other comparable industry
- More or less 5 years of experience in recruitment
- Bilingual French / English
- Good command of the Office Suite
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a corporate environment
- Ability to work on deadlines and management expectations
- Results oriented, attention to detail, organizational skills, flexible
Do you recognize yourself in this description? So do not wait any longer and send us your application for the attention of Clara Desaunettes