That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- Our teams are full of friendly people;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the human resources team shine is a senior advisor passionate about talent acquisition who stands out for his energy and expertise in attracting talent.
The person can be based in the Quebec or Montreal office (Currently teleworking).
Activities that will allow you to surpass yourself and to support us in our challenges:
Within our Human Resources team, you will be part of our team specializing in talent acquisition dedicated to the clientele of our business units in Quebec;
- With our talent acquisition team, you will ensure the management of all activities and operations related to talent acquisition, namely: planning, organization, coordination and follow-up;
- You will support our dynamic TA team and ensure its development in terms of talent acquisition and attraction;
- You will benefit from your network of contacts in the attracting and hiring middle, senior and strategic talent;
- Support, inform and coach managers in all stages of talent acquisition;
- Participate in planning workforce;
- Analyze workforce needs (job profile and establish an action plan) ;
- Carry out research / telephone interviews and interviews with managers;
- Support in decision-making, preparation and presentation of the offer and, if necessary, negotiate until the 'acceptance.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of innovative and creative strategies to develop visibility and the employer brand;
- Monitor of talents for key positions - strategic and develop talent acquisition initiatives;
- You will use your ideas and expertise to support the candidate experience, on new trends and management practices in in terms of talent acquisition and attraction as well as mobility management;
- You will participate in the implementation of practices promoting equity, diversity and inclusion;
- You ensure the preparation and budget monitoring of talent acquisition.
That that makes you the person ideal for this position
- BAC in industrial relations or administration, human resources profile;
- Have a minimum of 15 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Experience in team management and talent acquisition combined with knowledge of the engineering field;
- Recognized approach andoriented on the candidate experience and ability to work on several mandates at the same time;
- You are recognized for your coaching experience, your team spirit, your excellent interpersonal and communication skills ( verbal and written).
- Bilingualism required.
Send your application directly to: