To complement its high-performance team, Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for a Senior Organizational Development Advisor
As a global leader in aerospace, we provide innovative and dependable power solutions that spark the imagination and move the world! If you want to contribute to shaping an inclusive and empowered organization where employees at all levels contribute to their full potential you could be the person we are looking for!
This person will also be responsible for leading a team of talented 3rd-party training support staff. The role reports to the Director of Learning & Development, and close collaboration the Associate Director Talent Management for Canada.The ideal candidate will have:Education:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of seven to ten years' of experience in a large international company;
Master’s degree would be considered an asset;Experience:
Experience managing suppliers;
- Experience in developing and implementing enterprise-level projects;
- Experience with in the Learning & Development concepts and programs;
Knowledge & Competencies:
- Knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of Knowledge Transfer concepts
- Ability to work in a team;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English;
We can’t wait to meet you and for you to help us make a difference!
We have your career at heart. We are looking for people who want to grow and develop their skills quickly while helping to manage sizable challenges in a constantly changing environment. Are you the leader we are looking for? If you fit this profile, we would like to meet you!