Under the supervision of the Controller, the incumbent plays a key role in day-to-day and overall function-related activities including payroll, staffing, HR data management, total compensation, health and safety, training, labor relations and internal communications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish strategic objectives in the company's human resources (HR) and Occupational Health and Safety (OH & S) prevention;
- Establish performance indicators in HR and OSH for the company and various departments;
- Manage and implement the various programs and procedures: recruitment, reception and integration, training, payroll, evaluation, disciplinary, OHS prevention of various departments;
- Ensure an efficient and fast administrative management of CNESST files;
- Collaboration in writing news releases, policies; HR and OHS work tools, etc .;
- Administer benefit plans;
- Keep records of all employees up-to-date (promotion, departure, absences, etc.);
- Write disciplinary notices and track records;
- Serve on the Labor Relations Committee and responsible for minutes drafting and distribution;
- Participate and support social activities;
- Perform all other required tasks compatible with the function.
- Provide payroll processing for 75 employees using the Desjardins pay system;
- Coordinate, with the US Service Provider, the payroll processing of 15 employees located in the United States;
- Ensure the accuracy of data on various payroll deductions (group insurance, retirement contributions, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- Excellent knowledge of pay systems (Desjardins an asset);
- Master the Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of the process related to CNESST
- Superior Abilities for Written and Verbal Communications;
- Professionalism and great discretion;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Flexibility and professionalism;
- Good stress management;
- Good judgment, priority management.