Our customer, the global market leader in access and security systems solutions, is looking for a SENIOR BUSINESS PARTNER, HUMAN RESOURCES .
- The post office is located in Décarie, near the Namur metro station.
- Free parking is offered to employees
- Benefits, Group RRSP and other great terms and conditions of employment are available.
- This employer offers a career with the opportunity to evolve. Position As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRDC), this position reports to the Assistant Vice President, Human Resources, Canada and is the Resource Management Expert. human resources and employee relations. PARH supports managers in HR issues and opportunities and advises them on best practices for engaging their teams, taking into consideration the work environment and organizational culture. Although this role directly supports assigned groups (operations, purchasing, distribution and logistics, quality and industrial engineering), the incumbent also participates in the implementation and deployment of various human resources programs and processes. Main Responsibilities
- Quickly understand business issues and identify HR impacts;
- Provide timely and effective front-line HR support to meet the needs of employees and managers on all human resource issues;
- Provide coaching, support and coaching to managers in workforce planning, performance management, talent management, salary policy enforcement, and employee relations;
- Provide compensation support, including salary planning, promotions and job reviews;
- Act as an ambassador for change management and help managers through business transformation and in building and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement;
- Review and analyze performance indicators and HR data to properly advise managers and provide them with sound recommendations and opportunities for improvement (for example, in employee engagement, talent management, employee relations, etc.);
- Ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures and participate in the development of new HR programs, and review and improvement of HR processes;
- Ensure all federal and provincial laws are proactively applied and managed on all HR matters.
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations
- Between 8 to 10 years of experience in a role of generalist or of PARH, including 3 to 5 years in a manufacturing environment (a prerequisite)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Strong ability to handle multiple files at once and prioritize them
- Leadership, influence, autonomy and initiative
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ease of building interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Strong coaching skills
- Rigor and accountability
- Dynamism, enthusiasm and strong team spirit
- Good knowledge of the different labor laws
- Member in good standing of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors of Quebec(CHRP)
- Perfectly bilingual oral and written
- Mastering the MS Office Suite
- We offer Strong growth, non-union international business
- A stimulating, fast and user-friendly work environment
- Great opportunity to contribute to the success of the company
- The opportunity to 'make a difference' as an HR partner
- Competitive global compensation
Please note that the purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact those selected for an interview. We endorse the principle of employment equity and encourage applications from the four designated groups as identified in the Employment Equity Act.
Candidate pipeline (16)