Business unit: Transat A.T. Inc.
Department: Organizational Development and Training
Status: Permanent, full-time
Work location: Montreal
Reporting to the OD and Training Director, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the company’s different processes of talent development, succession planning, recognition program, performance management as well as OD projects. Therefore, he will ensure to remain tuned to the emerging trends and best practices in training, change management and organizational development. His role includes the conception, implementation and improvement of various programs and tools aimed at developing the company’s human capital.
- Coordinate and guide team members in the development of strategies;
- Change OD practices in the company (employee engagement, performance management, leadership development, succession management, coaching…) together with team members;
- Ensure that all talent management initiatives are consistent, maintained and optimized; this includes performance management, succession planning and leadership development;
- Propose and develop specific tools, processes and solutions in accordance with OD best practices to meet the organization’s challenges;
- Coordinate all initiatives related to performance management and system administration;
- Assess, analyze and structure employees’ leadership development training needs;
- Carry out OD interventions (workplace atmosphere, team building …) and lead training, co-development, and information sessions;
- Assist business partners in various projects and when organizational development programs are introduced;
- Negotiation and follow up of agreements with external suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in OD, industrial relations, human resources or related field;
- Minimum of 7 to 9 years’ experience in OD;
- Thorough understanding of adult learning methodologies and approaches, change management, project management and organizational development;
- Strong analysis skills and Team player;
- Ability to establish his credibility and influence others;
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and French;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Familiarity with an HRIS is an asset;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Adept at working under pressure and managing multiple priorities.
Please submit your resume via this website.
Transat values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.