Job ID#: 928
Location: Montreal, QC
Employment Type: Permanent
With over 172.9 billion in assets under management as of March 31 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients. Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Why join Fiera Capital:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
In alignment with the compensation philosophy and total rewards guiding principles, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of programs that support the Fiera Capital’s business objectives and promote employee engagement.
- Translate business needs into integrated Total Rewards solutions;
- Ensure that Total Rewards’ offering supports attraction, retention and engagement of a high caliber workforce;
- Develop, ensure governance and oversee the execution of compensation programs including salary management, performance management, bonus and commission management, recognition programs, job evaluation, etc.;
- Manage and actively participate in the completion of compensation surveys covering different segments and regions in which the firm operates and execute compensation competitiveness analysis;
- Ensure pay equity across the organization;
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to effectively implement policies and programs;
- Oversee health, disability benefits programs by working with external partners and ensuring plans are efficient and competitive;
- Collaborate with the finance and payroll teams to ensure seamless operational flow and accurate process execution;
- Participate in various total rewards projects supporting change initiatives within Fiera Capital;
- Participate in global multi-disciplinary work streams as the organization’s Total Rewards subject matter expert;
- Ensure all of our plans, policies and procedures related to Total Rewards are properly maintained and comply with legislation.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Actuarial science, Commerce or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in compensation for a multi-site company;
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation is an asset;
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is an asset;
- Successful experience in implementing compensation programs (e.g. base salary, short-term and long-term incentives, commission plans, etc.);
- Strong financial and business acumen coupled with strong analytical, process and detail orientation;
- Ability to work in an agile mode;
- Experience with HR information systems;
- Excellent interpersonal, and relationship-building skills;
- Enjoys work in a constantly evolving environment;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Expert knowledge of Excel; Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); experience with database reporting programs.
Please submit your resume via this website.
The use of masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both women and men.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff are our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.