Business Unit: Transat A.T.
Department: Human Resources
Status: Permanent, full-time
Work Location: Montreal, downtown
Reporting to the director, Total Compensation, the senior advisor, Total Compensation, will play a key role in developing and implementing total compensation policies and programs. The incumbent will act as an internal advisor on resolving issues and a resource person for all matters related to total compensation. In addition, the successful candidate will contribute to total compensation projects and assist with annual salary and variable compensation processes.
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation, and administration of programs, policies, and processes related to total compensation (e.g., various incentive compensation and commission programs);
- Act as an internal advisor on resolving issues and a resource person at every level (managers, HR business partners, HR technicians) for all matters related to total compensation;
- Coordinate matters related to job evaluations, wage guidelines, determining base salaries, incentive and variable compensation plans, the group RRSP, group insurance, the share purchase plan, and other total compensation programs;
- Plan, coordinate, and carry out annual processes (pay raises, bonuses, long-term profit-sharing plans, and other incentive compensation plans);
- Prepare and coordinate the distribution of communications material and promote total compensation on a regular basis;
- Participate in membership, renewal, and communication campaigns for the programs and plans;
- Conduct ad hoc analyses;
- Assist with labour relations strategy and matters pertaining to pay equity (federal jurisdiction);
- Take part in the Total Compensation department’s projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in labour relations, human resources, or a related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience specializing in compensation;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Familiarity with SAP or a similar system (an asset);
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic;
- Ability to work independently;
- Methodical mindset and aptitude for analyzing information.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your résumé via this website or by fax at 514-987-9739.