The Quebec Construction Commission (CCQ) plays a crucial role in the construction industry in Quebec, a sector that generates nearly $ 53 billion in the province. In addition to ensuring the application of labor relations rules, we administer a wide range of professional and personal services to workers, contractors and retirees in the construction industry.
work At the Quebec Construction Committee, it is therefore contributing to the growth of a stimulating industry at the heart of the Quebec landscape. You will find a friendly and stimulating work atmosphere. Located in northern Montreal Island near major roads in a building complying with the high standards of sustainable development, the organization offers a range of benefits including a very competitive compensation program, a complete group insurance , a specified benefit pension plan, six weeks of vacation, access to a parking lot, a cafeteria and more!
The Human Resources and Transformation Management team is currently looking for a position Temporary of Senior Advisor or Senior Advisor, Talent Development.
reasons to be
under the leader Practice - Talent Development, the Holder of the position works to implement a learning culture within the organization by offering innovative solutions for employee development, related to business priorities . As a specialist, he or she advises managers on any questions relating to the improvement of skills. He or she is responsible for quality standards and ensures compliance with laws and conventions in this area.
- Accompany directions In the development of skills for implementing processing projects related to transformation:
- Analyze needs, context, impacts, to develop a training strategy;
- Design and implement a training plan and various deliverables related to the project;
- work in close collaboration with the supplier, managers of change management, processing and communications, managers and specialists to ensure the smooth running of operations;
- perform the necessary follow-ups from its manager on the progress of projects and / or possible issues.
- Recommend practices of Development of skills aligned with the vision and strategic objectives of the organization N (example, at strategic transformation committees, joint committees, joint committees).
- Participate in the development of the supply of skills development services. Ensuring the development and implementation according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Supporting Human Resources Partners for Competency Assessment and Developing Apprenticeships, Development and Development Solutions upgrades to meet the needs of business lines.
- Accompany the revision and design projects of training and integration programs.
- suggest different strategies and guidance to managers to support them in the skills development of their team.
- animate, coordinate or participate in advisory committees, communities of practice and training sessions .
- realize or participate in different mandatesWith Talent Development (Benchmarking, Business Analysis, Development Implantation, Change Management, Communication, Training, Evaluation).
- Ensure a lookout and contribute proactively to feed the intelligence of To promote value-added practices for its vice-presidency.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, In Business Administration, Professional Guidance, or any other diploma deemed relevant
- six years of relevant experience in training and organizational development
- experience in training projects of training Scope
- Knowledge of Andragogic Principles
- Experience in Transformation Process Management Ti represents an important asset
skills and skills
- forces in analysis, creativity, autonomy and management of time and priorities;
- be client oriented and collaboration;
- negotiation and influence;
- diplomacy, integrity and professional ethics.
- Post Off-Convention, Annual Salary Variant Between $ 70,610 and $ 100,873, according to qualifications and experience.
- full range of benefits.
- temporary post of A duration of 15 months.
Interested persons must present their curriculum vitae at the specified email address: indicating the reference number: 078-2021.
The CCQ subscribes to an employment equality access program and, as such, encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their application. Only persons whose candidacy will be adopted will be contacted by a person of human resources.