Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$60,4 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2020 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Human Resources
Position type : Salaried
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for carrying out various recruiting related tasks. You will specialize in the talent acquisition process and fulfill mandates designed to attract, acquire and retain candidates. In addition, you will ensure the organization’s presence on all social networking sites and take part in special projects to advance the talent acquisition practice.
_Main duties will include the following: _
- Serve as an advisor to managers in order to assess recruiting and staffing planning needs and determine courses of action;
- Implement effective talent research tactics and strategies tailored to various mandates;
- Identify job posting sites, recruit, assess and select candidates in conjunction with various staffing mandates;
- Conduct interviews and hunting search activities in a proactive manner;
- Administer various skills assessment tools;
- Maximize the use of existing recruiting tools and continuously seek out innovative ways of attracting talent;
- Optimize the Company’s visibility and develop partnerships with various employment agencies and job placement organizations (schools, professional associations, etc.);
- Build and maintain candidate banks proactively to meet current and future organizational needs;
- Help develop and implement various Human Resources initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations or a related field;
- Eight to ten years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience as an “in house” Talent Acquisition Advisor, an asset;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office environment and experience with the use of application management systems;
- Experience in administration and interpretation of technical and psychometric tests;
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, work under pressure and handle several different projects at once;
- Experience in developing talent acquisition tools and processes;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- CRHP or CIRC designation obtained or in progress, an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.
Ivanhoé Cambridge’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially .