(Work place: Brossard)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10Desjardins Securities (DS), a subsidiary of Desjardins Group, offers full-service securities brokerage services through its investment advisors across some 40 branches and points of service in Quebec and Ontario. As a Senior Advisor - Skills training and competency developmenton the Wealth Management and Best Practices team, you will assist with needs analyses as well as training development, logistics and delivery. You will also provide coaching and support for employees who need guidance.You lead development projects and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty area.You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
You contribute to the objectives of the Full Service Brokerage sector by working in partnership with the Investment Advisors in a process of optimizing their business practice. You translate the objectives and strategic issues of the sector into the practice of investment advisors by undertaking concrete initiatives, such as the dissemination of training, coaching and coaching to improve results, skills development and optimal application of best business practices.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum six years of relevant experience, including four in the securities industry
- Experience in coaching and training
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- FCSI, CIM and WME certifications considered an asset
- Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (any other securities course considered an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Extensive knowledge of the securities industry and the issues surrounding investment advisor practices
- Proficient in Office 365 software and Croesus
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Communicates effectively, Decision quality, Engagement, Interpersonal Savvy
9120, boul. Leduc Brossard
Human resources (FG)