The Quebec Construction Commission (CCQ) plays a crucial role in the construction industry in Quebec, a sector that generates more than $ 53 billion annually in the province. In addition to ensuring the application of labor relations rules, we administer a wide range of professional and personal services to workers, contractors and retirees in the construction industry.
work At the Quebec Construction Committee, it is therefore contributing to the growth of a stimulating industry at the heart of the Quebec landscape. You will find a friendly and stimulating work atmosphere. Located in northern Montreal Island near major roads in a building complying with the high standards of sustainable development, the organization offers a range of benefits including a very competitive compensation program, a complete group insurance , a specified benefit pension plan, six weeks of vacation, access to a parking, a cafeteria and more!
The management team of strategies and portfolio of projects currently to fill a position Standing of C Onsiller or Senior Advisor, Support for Strategies.
Reason for being
Raising Chef - Support for Administrative Strategies and Frames, Consulting Officer (ER) ) Provides consulting services and conducts strategic planning, business continuity and administrative management activities.
He or she recommends and contributes to the implementation of best practices by optimizing the use of information, technologies and management approaches. He or she supports the completion of the activities entrusted to him and supports managers and clients in their respective activities.
The main counselor (e) collaborates within a Multidisciplinary team with the design and implementation of corporate strategies, including providing managers and clients with tools and solutions that promote a better understanding of strategic issues and contribute to optimal decision-making. It or it facilitates the monitoring of the results, the assessment of the performance and the accounts of accounts of the organization.
- Advise and coordinate the preparation and deployment of administrative framework, such as: policies, guidelines, methods;
- plan deliveries and be responsible for respecting timelines;
- write various Documents and develop attractive, structured and concise presentations;
- Manage, coordinate or collaborate on various corporate initiatives.
- Contribute to the implementation of the practice of continuity of activities ;
- Collaborate with strategic planning, including: Diagnostics, Development and Communication of the Strategic Plan, Implementation, Results Monitoring and Related Account Report;
- Develop and Feed the corporate dashboard, support the organization in the analysis of information management and accountability.
- have a bachelor's degree in business administration, law, in communications or in an appropriate discipline, paired with 5 years of relevant experience;
- experience in the coordination of multidisciplinary work;
- experience in the preparation and animation of committees within senior management;
- experience indevelopment and monitoring of corporate dashboards;
- Experience in crisis management or continuity of activities (an asset);
- be comfortable with technologies and possess good Excel Knowledge and PowerPoint (Advanced Level)
skills and skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaboration and trust with all stakeholders and customers;
- excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to make careful documents, attractive visuals;
- Rigor and concern for work well done;
- versatility, resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Tolerance to uncertainty and stress resistance;
- Good analysis of analysis and synthesis;
- sense of planning and organization and respect for timelines;
- be proactive and innovative.
- post off convention, annual salary varying between 70 610. $ 12 and $ 100,873.00, according to qualifications and experience.
- full range of benefits.
Interested persons must present their curriculum vitae at the email address indicated: indicating the reference number: 2021-026
The CCQ subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and, as such, encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to submit their application. Only persons whose candidacy will be adopted will be contacted by a person of human resources.