(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10You will act as a subject matter expert in the overall management of occupational health and wellness. You will contribute to the development and advancement of innovative strategies and plans in your field of expertise, to support the deployment of the company’s strategic plan in this area. In collaboration with the stakeholders involved (development advisors, external experts, etc.), using your expertise, you will help implement the proposed solutions by developing means and tools adapted to the identified requirements and to the company’s reality.
- Develop and upgrade solutions and tools to facilitate the deployment and implementation of the various strategies proposed.
- Advise the various stakeholders on the best strategies and plans to optimize the various programs.
- Be responsible for the overall management of health processes and services.
- Communicate and support the strategies and solutions, with a view to maximizing their use and development.
- Develop and implement result evaluation and tracking measures and manage the continuous improvement of the strategies and solutions implemented. Ensure that the recommendations made meet the needs of the Desjardins Group and that they contribute to the rigorous, sound, and effective management of health management costs.
- Analyze requests, complaints, or suggestions relating to health management and recommend innovative solutions that respect both the policyholder and employers’ interests.
- Collaborate in the analysis of the group insurance plan and changes in costs.
- Act as a subject-matter expert across Desjardins-wide files. Represent the employer with internal and external bodies in matters relating to your field of expertise.
- Track new trends linked to your field of expertise to identify opportunities for improvement, develop overall health management practices, and propose solutions adapted to Desjardins.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Graduate degree in an appropriate discipline (an asset)
- Six years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in the development of corporate health strategies and initiatives
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
150, rue des Commandeurs Lévis
Human resources (FG)