About TALINKO Our mission? Linking people who will do great things!
Founded by Lucie Pellerin in 2016, TALINKO was born from a desire to enhance recruitment standards, to bring it to expert advisor levels with the required objectivity and professional ethics.
TALINKO is a firm of intermediate and superior executives based in downtown Montreal. We work in different business sectors and at the level of all corporate functions of a company.
Still growing, TALINKO wants to recruit a Reseacher.
We have a flexible business structure where each individual really matters. We care about the well-being of our colleagues and we strive to continually offer a positive and motivating work environment where everyone can flourish.
You are looking for a position in a dynamic environment and very stimulating in a context of entrepreneurial start-up?
Do you prefer the Teamwork and look for a versatile, stimulating position with diverse tasks? You believe in the importance of providing impeccable customer service and having a direct impact in the career of candidates and in the talent acquisition of our clients? You want to come to work with us, because we are looking for someone like you!
In a context of growth, the researcher will be responsible to identify the best talents and to assist the team in the delivery of mandates.
In close collaboration with the team and its collaborators, your main tasks will be:
- Perform the search associated with a mandate entrusted to it and Make research strategies and procedures to attract the best candidates and carry out the mandates
- Develop and develop innovative strategies for potential candidates using different tools (based on Data, LinkedIn, job search engines, social networks)
- Initiate and ensure contacts with potential candidates through the headset
- Conduct pre-selection phone interviews
- Coordinate logistics of interviews
- Write post descriptions and proceed to the displays on different digital platforms
- Receive and analyze applications received as a result of the
- Maintain the candidate folders and the database
- Production of documentation, from Templates and Internal Procedures
- All other related tasks
Qualifications required Training
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or Other Training Relevant Relevant
- have at least (5) years of relevant experience in recruiting executives
- experience in consulting firms (a considerable asset)
- Good command of all the IT tools generally used, including the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe
- Excellent knowledge of social media (very solid at LinkedIn levelRecruit)
- Excellent French and English (written and oral mastery).
- Large skill and interest marked for research
- Passionate about the recruitment of managers
- Generalist and versatile; skills to work corporate positions at various functions, in all business sectors
- rigor and professionalism
- Understanding of business issues
- internal and external customer service
- proactivity, direction of initiative and listening active
- Spirit of Team
- Good Communicator
- Priority Management
- Analytics, Intellectual and Innovative Curiosity
- Ability to work multiple folders simultaneously
- ease of adaptation in ever-changing environment.
Why Join TALINKO
- Growing business
- Values conveyed by the organization: passion, respect, expertise, collaboration, innovation, satisfaction, enthusiasm
- Stimulating challenges of the post
- Competent and professional team
- Opportunity to build on his experience and expertise in Recruitment
- Good prospects of progress
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our Website
Only people selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice for the feminine form.