First of all, allow me to talk to you.
I am Clara, Consultant for the HR-Legal division and I am looking for my future teammate as a Recruitment Officer. You will tell me that there is a good number of recruiting positions at the moment. But have you ever wondered what it could be like to work at TOTEM?
It's very simple. TOTEM is made up of a full team of recruiters and consultants, each with their own character, background and experience. In our tribe we have geeks, nerf shooters, moaners, young wolves… You will have something to learn from everyone!
Our goal is for you to help us individualize each case to achieve an exact and efficient match every time with a maximized development of talents and skills. You will ask me "But how? ". We will give you the keys to achieve it.
This is what your job will look like:
- Participation in customer meetings with the manager of division
- Establish a personalized recruitment strategy according to the needs and particularities of each client
- Implementation of a search strategy
- Recruitment and attraction of talents
- Writing original and attractive advertisements, massive display on different platforms
- Solicitation of candidates on our internal database
- Search for CVs on CV databases
- Interviews with candidates and verification of diplomas and references
- Sourcing and personalized approach to each candidate
- Connecting candidates with clients
- Provide excellent service to our candidates (support, coaching etc ...)
- Affirm yourself as a partner with your candidates
- Ensure regular and assiduous follow-up with cha as candidate
- Identify and participate in employment events, training and any relevant event for the visibility of TOTEM, the division as well as for the attraction of candidates
But above all, I want you to do it with respect, passion, integrity, excellence and always looking for the best solution.
To achieve this, we are essentially looking as qualities:
- 6 months of experience in recruiting or headhunting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A good sense of judgment, discernment and listening
- A strong interest in technological tools
- The ability to work in the urgency and to be responsive
- The spirit of analysis and synthesis
- The sense of organization and rigor
Obviously at this point you ask what to expect. It's normal, here is what we offer:
- Permanent position
- Full-time position 37.5H
- Hours flexible
- Social benefits (medication, dental, disability, life)
* Male employment is only used for text relief