RECRUITING OFFICER / ACCOUNT MANAGER
The incumbent will be assigned a portfolio of clients to serve (high volume of recruitment).
– Initial trip to identify the particularities, strengths, needs, and expectations of each client, everywhere in Quebec, and mainly in the greater Montreal area;
– Writing an attractive customer identity sheet (arguments highlighting the strengths of each client);
– Establish a personalized recruitment strategy according to the needs and particularities of each client;
– Customer service: ensure a regular and diligent follow-up with each customer.
RECRUITMENT AND TALENT ATTRACTION
– Writing original and attractive ads;
– Massive display on different broadcast platforms and social networks;
– Soliciting candidates on our internal databases;
– Search Resumes on CVs;
– Interviews with candidates and verification of credentials and references;
– Matching candidates with customers;
– Maintain performance ratios;
– Provide a 5-star service to our candidates (coaching, coaching, etc.).
SOURCING AND DIRECT APPROACH
– Setting up a search strategy (as needed, which source to use, where and how)
– Boolean searches of the best profiles;
– Direct and personalized approach of each candidate;
– Identify trades and related industries.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
– Identify and work closely with employment agencies and associations related to the client’s job or field of activity;
– Identify and participate in employment, training and any event relevant to TOTEM’s visibility or attraction of candidates;
– Promote and represent the interests of our clients and candidates;
– Rigorous and attractive management of social networks (Linkedin mainly, Facebook too)
– We are looking for someone resourceful, proactive and creative, always looking for the best ways to find the right candidates, to be creative in bringing new solutions, to go one step further.
– Experience in recruiting.
– University studies, an asset
Work in accordance with our values: respect, passion, integrity, excellence, and be solution oriented.