Are you passionate about human resources and want to join our big family? Send us your CV as soon as possible. We want to meet you!
Founded in 1965, Mitchel-Lincoln Packaging is a family-owned business with nearly 900 employees. It works in the manufacture of corrugated packaging. Our facilities are located in Ville Saint-Laurent, Vaudreuil, Drummondville and Saint-Pie. Through our association with Atlantic Packaging in Toronto and our partnership in the New Forest Paper Mill, we are positioning ourselves as a market leader in Quebec and Eastern Canada.
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition and Training Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Complete the process of recruiting several of our plants (job postings, resumé selection, telephone interviews, individual or group interviews, pre-employment appointments, reference and pen check, hiring, refusal letters, preparation of employee files, etc.);
- Participate in updating task descriptions in collaboration with the managers involved;
- Maintain the recruitment chart;
- Participate and represent the company at off-campus recruitment events;
- Promote the development of our employer brand;
- Proactively maintain a sufficient pool of candidates in each of the employment groups;
- Greet new employees;
- Set up a welcome program;
- Anticipate, collect and analyze customer recruitment and training needs;
- Coordinate the training of new employees;
- Update the training log and compile 1% training expenditures;
- Participate in various projects related to staffing and training;
- If necessary, participate in any other related tasks.
Skill and Requirements
- LAC in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position or in massive recruitment;
- Excellent command of French (oral and written) and good knowledge of English (oral and written);
- Excellent command of computer tools (MS Office suite), especially Excel software;
- Possess an ease of using social networks as a source of recruitment, including LinkedIn;
- Own a vehicle for travel between factories.