The incumbent is involved in coordinating and implementing strategies, initiatives and other recruitment and training activities for the Canimex Group’s seven business units.
- Assist managers when receiving a personnel request. Write the job description, establish the desired skills profile and define the details and / or specificities of the mandate.
- Develop recruitment strategies and coordinate the posting of job postings in different media.
- Take charge of the selection and archiving of applications received, pre-select and carry out the various stages of the selection interviews.
- Participate in various activities to promote the company and increase our visibility.
- Coordinate all forms of pre-employment testing for application evaluation (psychometric testing, technical testing, etc.).
- Conduct the verification of all information necessary for the evaluation of applications.
- Help establish recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates by using and improving the company’s visibility through social media, the web and other media.
- Support and assist employees and managers in clarifying and determining their training needs and objectives.
- Organize, plan and coordinate training activities in response to the needs of employees and managers.
- Promote innovation and continuous professional development by offering and targeting related training with the strategic plan of the company and its business units.
- Perform all other duties related to the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Vocational Guidance, Industrial Relations or a combination of training and experience deemed relevant to the job.
- Member of the Order of CHRP or CRIA (an asset).
- Good ability to speak English.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in a manufacturing context.
- Sense of observation and analytical skills.
- A respectful and respectful relationship approach.
- Have diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to work with various clients.
- Professional rigor and sense of organization.
Benefits and benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- Group Insurance Program.
- Training, development and professional dues.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Private Training Room.
- Family Outdoor Family Center.
- Several social and cultural activities.
Note: Contract for a maternity leave replacement for approximately 15 to 18 months.
For all the details: