City (s): Ville St-Laurent
The Recruiter's main responsibilities are to coordinate recruitment projects as well as build relationships with organizations and schools to increase visibility and awareness of the business and assist in the recruitment process.
Coordinate the majority of recruitment projects; • Establish and lead the recruitment strategy to attract top talent across Canada (aside from management positions) • Coordinate and coordinate manage the hiring of trainees in the province of Quebec for all of the company's services; • Manage and feed social networks to promote employment opportunities within the company (LinkedIn and Facebook); • Build partnerships with various schools and organizations to fill seasonal positions; /> • Represent the company during certain events (career days, job fairs, etc.); • Participate in networking activities in order to develop the employer brand of the company; • Assist the recruiting team with telephone interviews and in person as needed; • All other related tasks.
- 2 years of recruiting experience has provided you with a wealth of knowledge of best practices and trends;
- Communication skills in both French and English, and your dynamic personality and interpersonal skills allow you to develop skills trusted relationships with your customers / internal / external partners;
- Organization: Able to manage multiple folders at once, you know how to organize your agenda to meet established goals and meet deadlines;
- Bilingual, you show a strong interest for words and languages and are very creative when it comes to writing an oral or written message to an audience in both French and English;
- You must have a license valid driving and access to a car.