We are looking for an HR Recruiter to join the team of a national and growing company in downtown Montreal.
If you're looking for a great place to work and great opportunities for career advancement, here's the perfect offer.
- Head of the full recruitment cycle;
- Maintain correspondence with new employees before they arrive;
- Look for candidates from a variety of resources, such as practice websites, online help sites, LinkedIn and other social media, job fairs, etc;
- Make a first telephone selection of candidates and coordinate interviews with recruiters;
- Establish influential relationships with candidates during the selection process and act as a point of contact;
- Provide the necessary information for the development of a competitive job offer and letter of offer;
- Follow the company's portfolio of candidates, for experienced candidates and students
- Responsible for planning and coordinating university recruitment events
- Participate in the development of marketing materials for recruitment programs.
- Competitive insurance;
- Refund of courses;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Paid parking;
- Customer Referral Bonus.
- Accumulate relevant experience in the field of recruitment;
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or any other relevant training, an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication (English and French);
- Master new recruitment tools - LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, etc .;
- Maintains a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality;
- Comfortable in a fast and time-sensitive work environment;
- Comfortable in a multitasking environment and prioritizing a varied and demanding workload;
* The use of the masculine is used for the purpose of lightening this text. Only successful candidates will be contacted.